Nov 1 2019
From our friends at the University of Windsor.
Carl Maiolani 519-972-1399,
Essex County Field Naturalists’ Club
From: Christine Madliger [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: October-30-19 8:18 PM
The University of Windsor is hosting its third annual “Science on Tap: Birds and Beers” event which takes place on Thursday, November 14 from 7-10 pm at Walkerville Brewery.
The event includes:
– Lightning talks about ornithological research
– A trivia contest with prizes including a brand new pair of Vortex binoculars
– Exhibits from Science Meets Art, Friends of Ojibway Prairie, an Avian Taxidermy Club, and more
– University of Windsor graduate student bird posters
– The opportunity to win a door prize: a one-year family pass to Point Pelee National Park
Tickets are $10 for students and $15 for general admission and include one drink (beer or soda) and a slice of pizza. They are available online through snapd: https://windsor.snapd.com/events/view/1278543.
Please feel free to invite family and friends, and we hope to see you there!
Christine Madliger and Kyle Parkinson (co-organizers)
Christine L. Madliger, PhD
Department of Integrative Biology
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N9B 3P4
+1 519 253 3000, ext. 3751