Ontario Purple Martin Association
Join and receive the following Benefits:
- Free admission to membership meetings
- Sharing of martin housing innovations and experiments
- Speakers sharing their interests and experiences
- Organized colony site visits, workshops, and field trips
- Nine newsletters a year
- Club library for borrowing books, martin accessories, etc.
- A member website
**** Membership is $20 Canadian per year ****
Please mail this completed form, along with a cheque or money
order (payable to The Ontario Purple Martin Association) to:
Ontario Purple Martin Association, c/o Al Hamill, Treasurer
2643 County Rd. 20,
Harrow. Ontario. NOR 1G0
Pay by E-transfer.(email@example.com) This is an
automatic deposit. No special password required
Please contact anyone below for more information.
Paul Hamel Chair 519-738-3476
Al Hamill Treasurer – 519-738-6932 – alhamill70@gmail com
Mary Wilson Secretary 519-326-1710
- Annual Membership dues: $20.00
- are the same for a single or family membership.
- cover January to December
- are payable beginning in January and must be received by end of April.
- may be paid at the March or April meeting, or submitted via the other options below.
- Log onto the bank site.
- Go to Interac
- Set up a recipient name (this can be whatever you want) Suggestion: Ontario Purple Martin. (This will stay there until you delete it.)
- Put in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to confirm this email address.
- Go back to the Interac transfer page and:
- put in your bank account from which the money will be withdrawn;
- the amount (see above)
- fill in the recipient name (you can put in a message if you choose (year OPMA membership), but it is not necessary.
- Usually, it then says “SEND” or “NEXT” and it is done.